Challenge yourself to an Abseiling program while you enjoy Victoria’s amazing scenery. Surrounded by the vast nature and breathtaking views, you will descend the summit. Feel the thrill as you step off the peak.
This trip is ideal for those wanting to try abseiling in a fun and supportive environment. The site we use is ideal for beginners to intermediate climbers.
Upon your arrival to our abseiling site you will be greeted by our professional guides who will take you through a safety briefing plus an abseiling skills session. Then it’s up to you to do as much abseiling as you like, with a range of different options that range in difficulty. Our professional guides will challenge and coach you to get further with each try.
FULL DAY OPTION
There are three locations used depending the on the time of the year, locations are around an hour from Melbourne:
- Staughton Vale Rock Climbing site, Brisbane Ranges
- You Yangs Regional Park
- Mount Donna Buang, Yarra Valley
We will send you confirmation details upon booking so you will have a map with directions to the abseil site.
DATES & TIMES
Abseiling is available all year round on set dates. All our dates can be viewed in the ‘Book Tour’ box. If you have a group of 6 or more and would like another date please contact us to see if we can cater to your date of choice.
Professional abseil guides.
All abseiling equipment
WHAT TO BRING
An email will be sent to you upon booking for details on what to bring on your outdoor abseiling program. Dress to suit the weather. We prefer you wear pants so you don’t scrape your legs on the rocks. Also wear shoes that cover your feet. Runners are great for this activity. Don’t forget your camera and keen sense of adventure.
- Minimum age: 12 years.
- Maximum weight: 110 kg.
- Adults to accompany children under the age of: 16 years.
- Participants under 18 years old must have their forms filled in by parent or guardian.
- Average level of fitness required, if you have any previous illness please advise before booking.
- People with long hair must have it tied back.
- Pregnant women, it is not advised after your 1st Trimester. Participant discretion advised.
- You must have your own transport to get to the site. We do not offer pick ups.