This day includes two action packed adventures that will have you coming back for more. Melbourne Adventure Hub is the only company in Victoria to offer these two action packed adventures in 1 day.
Two fantastic adventures in a full day, Adventure Caving and River Sledding
- All equipment provided
- No experience required
- Lunch included
You’ll strap on a helmet and a head torch and climb, slither, push and navigate your way through an exciting cave system. Inside this brand new world you’ll get to see phosphorous glow worms, cave crickets and other amazing cave-dwelling critters. Some spots are tight where you will need to wriggle like a worm, other spots you will be able to stand up and walk around.
This activity is a huge amount of fun! River Sleds are purpose built craft that are designed specifically to allow beginners to journey down the grade 1 & 2 rapids of the Yarra River, within the stunning Warburton Yarra Valley region. Laying down on your sled you will at times drift down the river in a relaxed state whilst taking in the lush green scenery of the tall mountain ash, red gums and ferns, and at other times you will be adventuring and negotiating your way down the rapids, holding onto the handles of your sled as you dip over some small rapid drops.
The 2 locations for this activity are both suitable for beginners & intermediate adventurers. A day of fun & excitement awaits you!
PRICE & ADDED EXTRA’S
- $2300 for a group of up to 16 participants
- $3000 for a group of up to 24 participants
- For an extra $500 per group of 24 you can have the group picked up from an office, home or hotel
This adventure uses two locations. Caving is at Yarra Junction (approx 1 hour from Melbourne) and the River Sledding is at Warburton just another 10 minutes further down the road. We will send you confirmation details upon booking so you will have a map and directions.
DATES & TIMES
As this is a private tour, it is available every day of the year (except Christmas Day)
- Tasty lunch
- Professional guides
- Caving / spelunking equipment including; helmets & head torches.
- River Sledding equipment including; Sled, Helmet, Personal flotation device
- Minimum age: 12 years
- IMPORTANT FOR CAVING: You will be navigating through tight spaces that open into large spaces. Because of this, we do not recommended this adventure for people who are over 105kg (unless you are tall and in proportion).
- Adults to accompany children under the age of: 16 years
- Participants under 18 years old must have their forms filled in by parent or guardian
- You must be able to swim at least 25 meters.
WHAT TO BRING
An email will be sent to you upon booking for details on what to bring on your Caving and River Sledding tour. If you would like to take photos please bring a waterproof camera as there is ample opportunity to take some awesome shots during your adventure.