This trip is ideal for groups wanting to try abseiling and rock climbing in a fun and supportive environment. Locations we use are ideal for beginners to intermediate climbers. All climbing sites are located close to Melbourne.
- 2 fantastic adventures in a single day
- A delicious lunch included
- All equipment provided
- No experience required, suitable for all fitness and abilities
Upon your arrival to our rock climbing / abseil site you will be greeted by our fun guides who will take you through a quick safety briefing and skills training. Depending on the size of the group and time, everyone might do the same time or we can have half the group rock climbing, while the other half abseils, changing over half way through.
Rock Climbing – There are a number of different climbs with different degrees of difficulty, There are some where everyone will make it to the top and then others that will challenge even the most experienced climbers and will be a good challenge for everyone. We’ll challenge you and coach you to get further with each try.
Abseiling – Now it is time to test your nerve as you lower yourself over the edge of the cliff. There will be ample opportunity to try different abseiling techniques throughout the afternoon.
There are a number of options to choose from:
- Rock Climb and Abseil Introduction in Warrandyte for 3 hours. $1600 for up to 16 participants, $2300 for up to 24 participants.
- Abseil only at Mount Donna Buang near Healesville for 3 hours. $1600 for up to 16 participants, $2300 for up to 24 participants.
- Full Day Rock Climb and Abseil at Brisbane Ranges, You Yangs, Werribee Gorge, Mount Macedon or Cathedral Ranges 5 to 7 hours. $2000 for a group of up to 16 participants, $2700 for a group of up to 24 participants including lunch
- Combine it with White Water Kayaking for a full day of action with our White Water Kayaking, Rock Climbing and Abseil package. Click here for all the details.
- For an extra $500 per group of 24 you can have the group picked up from an office, home or hotel
There are many locations around Melbourne, each has their own benefits and some limitations. We can speak to about your requirements and recommend the best location. Available locations include Brisbane Ranges, You Yangs, Werribee Gorge, Mount Macedon, Warrandyte, Cathedral Ranges and Healesville.
DATES & TIMES
As this is a private tour, it is available every day of the year (except Christmas Day)
- Beautiful picnic lunch.
- Professional climbing/abseiling guides.
- All climbing & safety gear including ropes, harnesses, helmets, carabiners & belay devices.
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Maximum weight: 110 kg
- Adults to accompany children under the age of: 16 years.
- Participants under 18 years old must have their forms filled in by parent or guardian
- People with long hair must have it tied back.
WHAT TO BRING
An email will be sent to you upon booking for details on what to bring on your outdoor rock climbing and abseiling tour. Dress to suit the weather. We prefer you wear pants so you don’t scrape your legs on the rocks. Also wear shoes that cover your feet (no heels). Runners are great for this activity. Don’t forget your camera and keen sense of adventure.