Challenge yourself to a 7 hour Rock Climbing and Abseiling tour while you enjoy Victoria’s great scenery. Hear the birds chirp and the wind blow as you decide which course to take as you climb the summit. Feel the thrill of reaching the peak.
This trip is ideal for those wanting to try rock climbing and abseiling in a fun and supportive environment. The site we use is ideal for beginners to intermediate climbers.
Upon your arrival to our rock climbing and abseil site you will be greeted by our professional guides who will take you through a safety briefing plus a skills session. You will do one activity in the morning and then switch after lunch, depending on the day you might abseil first or rock climb first. You will have a lot of opportunity to as many rock climbs and abseils as you like, with a range of different options that range in difficulty. Our professional guides will challenge and coach you to get further with each try.
There are two locations used depending the on the time of the year, both locations are around an hour west of Melbourne:
- Staughton Vale Rock Climbing site, Brisbane Ranges
- You Yangs Regional Park
We will send you confirmation details upon booking so you will have a map with directions to the rock climb site.
DATES & TIMES
Rock Climbing & Abseiling is available all year round on set dates. All our dates can be viewed in the ‘Book Tour’ box. If you have a group of 6 or more and would like another date please contact us to see if we can cater to your date of choice.
- Professional rock climbing and abseil guides.
- All rock climbing and abseiling equipment
- 3 hour Rock Climbing session
- 3 hour Abseiling session
- Delicious lunch
WHAT TO BRING
An email will be sent to you upon booking for details on what to bring on your outdoor rock climbing and abseiling program. Dress to suit the weather. We prefer you wear pants so you don’t scrape your legs on the rocks. Also wear shoes that cover your feet. Runners are great for this activity (climbing shoes are optional on the day). Don’t forget your camera and keen sense of adventure.
- Minimum age: 12 years.
- Maximum weight: 110 kg.
- Adults to accompany children under the age of: 16 years.
- Participants under 18 years old must have their forms filled in by parent or guardian.
- Average level of fitness required, if you have any previous illness please advise before booking.
- People with long hair must have it tied back.
- Pregnant women, it is not advised after your 1st Trimester. Participant discretion advised.
- You must have your own transport to get to the site. We do not offer pick ups.