Want to try both Rock Climbing and Abseiling followed by a beautiful Winery Lunch, then this is the package for you.
- An action packed morning program including two (2) fantastic adventures – Abseiling and Rock Climbing
- The rock climb and abseil site is located only 35 minutes from Melbourne in the town of Warrandyte
- Beautiful Winery Lunch at Rochford Wines
Upon your arrival to our rock climbing and abseil site you will be greeted by our professional guides who will take you through a quick safety briefing plus a rock climb / abseil skills session. Then it’s up to you to do as much rock climbing and abseiling as you like. Try a number of different climbs which range in difficulty, try a number of different abseils including running forward! Our professional guides will challenge and coach you to get further with each try.
The Rock Climbing and Abseiling Introduction will finish around 12.00pm, then it is off to Rochford Wines where you will be treated to a two course lunch with a glass of wine.
The location used on this tour is located:
- Rock Climbing and Abseiling is based in Warrandyte, approximately 35 minutes North East of Melbourne.
- Rochford Wines is a 35 minute drive east of the rock climb and abseil site, at 878-880 Maroondah Hwy, Coldstream VIC 3770.
We will send you confirmation details upon booking so you will have a map with directions to the abseil site.
DATES & TIMES
Rock Climbing and Abseiling is available all year round on set dates. All our dates can be viewed in the ‘Book Tour’ box. If you have a group of 6 or more and would like another date please contact us to see if we can cater to your date of choice.
- Professional rock climbing and abseil guides.
- All rock climbing and abseiling equipment
- Delicious winery lunch at Rochford Wines with wine tasting (only a short 35min drive from our rock climbing and abseiling site)
WHAT TO BRING
An email will be sent to you upon booking for details on what to bring on your Rock Climbing and Abseiling Introductory tour. If you would like to take photos please bring a camera as there is ample opportunity to take some awesome shots during your adventure.
- Minimum age: 12 years.
- Maximum weight: 110 kg.
- Adults to accompany children under the age of: 16 years.
- Participants under 18 years old must have their forms filled in by parent or guardian.
- Average level of fitness required, if you have any previous illness please advise before booking.
- People with long hair must have it tied back.
- Pregnant women, it is not advised after your 1st Trimester. Participant discretion advised.
- You must have your own transport to get to the site. We do not offer pick ups.