This tour is perfect for those wanting a taste of both Rock Climbing and Abseiling in a half day program close to Melbourne.
- An action packed tour including two (2) fantastic adventures – Abseiling and Rock Climbing
- Located only 45 minutes from Melbourne, in a beautiful location
- Fun and supportive environment
Upon your arrival to our rock climbing and abseil site you will be greeted by our professional guides who will take you through a quick safety briefing plus a rock climb / abseil skills session. Then it’s up to you to do as much rock climbing and abseiling as you like. Try a number of different climbs which range in difficulty, try a number of different abseils including running forward! Our professional guides will challenge and coach you to get further with each try.
FULL DAY OPTION
Why not make this day extra special by making a full day of it, there are two options to choose from:
- Rock Climbing and Abseiling (Full Day – 7 hour tour including lunch)
- White Water Kayaking, Rock Climbing and Abseiling
Only an extra $100 and get a delicious lunch included, click on the links above for more details.
This adventure is based in Warrandyte, approximately 35 minutes North East of Melbourne. We will send you confirmation details upon booking, with a map and directions.
DATES & TIMES
Rock Climbing and Abseiling Introduction is available all year round on set dates. All our dates can be viewed in the ‘Book Tour’ box. If you have a group of 6 or more and would like another date please contact us to see if we can cater to your date of choice.
- Professional rock climbing and abseil guides.
- All rock climbing and abseiling equipment
- Added option: Full Cellar Door Wine Tasting Experience at Rochford Wines (valid on day of activity and closes at 5pm)
WHAT TO BRING
An email will be sent to you upon booking for details on what to bring on your Rock Climbing and Abseiling Introductory tour. If you would like to take photos please bring a waterproof camera as there is ample opportunity to take some awesome shots during your adventure.
- Minimum age: 12 years.
- Maximum weight: 110 kg.
- Adults to accompany children under the age of: 16 years.
- Participants under 18 years old must have their forms filled in by parent or guardian.
- Average level of fitness required, if you have any previous illness please advise before booking.
- People with long hair must have it tied back.
- Pregnant women, it is not advised after your 1st Trimester. Participant discretion advised.
- You must have your own transport to get to the site. We do not offer pick ups.