Challenge yourself to a Rock Climb program while you enjoy Victoria’s great scenery. Hear the birds chirp and the wind blow as you decide which course to take as you climb the summit. Feel the thrill of reaching the peak.
This trip is ideal for those wanting to try rock climbing in a fun and supportive environment. The site we use is ideal for beginners to intermediate climbers.
Upon your arrival to our rock climbing site you will be greeted by our professional guides who will take you through a safety briefing plus a rock climbing skills session. Then it’s up to you to do as much rock climbing as you like, with a range of different options that range in difficulty. Our professional guides will challenge and coach you to get further with each try.
FULL DAY OPTION
There are two locations used depending the on the time of the year, both locations are around an hour west of Melbourne:
- Staughton Vale Rock Climbing site, Brisbane Ranges
- You Yangs Regional Park
We will send you confirmation details upon booking, so you will have a map with directions to the rock climb site.
DATES & TIMES
Rock Climbing is available all year round on set dates. All our dates can be viewed in the ‘Book Tour’ box. If you have a group of 6 or more and would like another date please contact us to see if we can cater to your date of choice.
- Morning sessions start at 9am and finish at 12pm.
- Afternoon sessions start at 1pm and finish at 4pm.
Please arrive 15 minutes before the advised start time of your adventure.
- Professional rock climbing guides.
- All rock climbing equipment.
- Park Entry Fees & Permits.
WHAT TO BRING
An email will be sent to you upon booking for details on what to bring on your outdoor rock climbing program. Dress to suit the weather. We prefer you wear pants so you don’t scrape your legs on the rocks. Also wear shoes that cover your feet. Runners are great for this activity (climbing shoes are optional on the day). Don’t forget your camera and keen sense of adventure.
- Minimum age: 12 years.
- Maximum weight: 110 kg.
- Adults to accompany children under the age of: 16 years.
- Participants under 18 years old must have their forms filled in by parent or guardian.
- Average level of fitness required, if you have any previous illness please advise before booking.
- People with long hair must have it tied back.
- Pregnant women, it is not advised after your 1st Trimester. Participant discretion advised.
- You must have your own transport to get to the site. We do not offer pick ups.