This day includes two action packed adventures that will have you coming back for more. Melbourne Adventure Hub is the only company in Victoria to offer these two action packed adventures in 1 day.
Two fantastic adventures in a full day, White Water Kayaking and Adventure Caving
- All equipment provided
- No experience required
- Lunch included
When the group arrives you will be greeted by our fun guides who will take you through a skills and safety briefing. Then we hit the water for an easy day out.
As we kayak along the river we’ll hit some grade 1-2 rapids and have ample opportunity to test your new found white water kayaking skills. Your adventure guide will also be giving you some information about the area and how it was formed while you kayak on the calmer parts of the river.
After you dry off you’ll get to share your adventures over lunch before heading off to the caves of Yarra Junction. You’ll strap on a helmet and a head torch and climb, slither, push and navigate your way through an exciting cave system. Inside this brand new world you’ll get to see phosphorous glow worms, cave crickets and other amazing cave-dwelling critters. Some spots are tight where you will need to wriggle like a worm, other spots you will be able to stand up and walk around.
When you emerge into the light you’ll have two awesome adventures under your belt.
The 2 locations for this activity are both suitable for beginners & intermediate adventurers. A day of fun & excitement awaits you!
PRICE & ADDED EXTRA’S
- $2300 for a group of up to 16 participants
- $3000 for a group of up to 24 participants
- For an extra $500 per group of 24 you can have the group picked up from an office, home or hotel
This adventure uses two locations. Wonga Park (approximately 35mins from Melbourne CBD) and Yarra Junction (approx 25mins from Wonga Park). They are about 30 minutes away from each other and you will need to drive between these two locations. We will send you confirmation details upon booking so you will have a map and directions.
DATES & TIMES
As this is a private tour, it is available every day of the year (except Christmas Day)
- Tasty lunch
- Professional guides
- Caving / spelunking equipment including; helmets & head torches.
- Kayaking equipment including; kayaks, helmets, paddles, floatation device
- Minimum age: 12 years
- IMPORTANT FOR CAVING: You will be navigating through tight spaces that open into large spaces. Because of this, we do not recommended this adventure for people who are over 105kg (unless you are tall and in proportion).
- Adults to accompany children under the age of: 16 years
- Participants under 18 years old must have their forms filled in by parent or guardian
- You must be able to swim at least 25 meters.
WHAT TO BRING
An email will be sent to you upon booking for details on what to bring on your kayaking & caving tour. If you would like to take photos please bring a waterproof camera as there is ample opportunity to take some awesome shots during your adventure.