Rafting is the ultimate water sport when it comes to bringing you big thrills and spills and this introduction trip. Get your team or group of mates together for this jam packed white water rafting adventure.
- No experience required
- All equipment provided
- Full day of White Water Rafting experience
White Water Rafting is held in Victoria’s High Country. We usually use the King River or Big River in Victoria (locations depend on water levels on the day). It has just the right mix of all the things people love about white water rafting – tons of great rapids, beautiful scenery, interesting history and the closest location to Melbourne (approximately only 2 to 3 hour from Melbourne). It’s an easy drive and a great place to get away from the grind.
The adventure begins with the group meeting at our designated meeting location (a map and information will be emailed to you upon booking). We’ll suit everyone up with all the gear including wetsuits, helmet, PFD and paddle. After a comprehensive safety talk and a quick skills session you’ll be ready for your white water rafting adventure!
There will be both self-guided rafts and rafts with an experienced guide in them, so everyone in the group will have the choice to navigate the river by yourself (with the guides assistance of course) or have a guide in your raft. The river has rapids every few hundred meters ranging from little class ones to class three waterfalls and rapids.
There will be plenty of time to enjoy the beautiful scenery, local wildlife and just being away in nature.
PRICE & EXTRA’S
- Big River
- $2200 for a group of up to 16 participants
- $3000 for a group of up to 24 participants
- King River
- $2700 for a group of up to 16 participants
- $3700 for a group of up to 24 participants
- For only an extra $800 per group of 24 you can have the group picked up from an office, home or hotel
We usually hold our rafting trips on the King River, Cheshunt, Victoria. King River is approximately 3hrs from Melbourne CBD.
We also use the Big River near Eildon which is approximately 2.5 hours from Melbourne.
We will let you know the best river depending on water height.
DATES & TIMES
As this is a private tour, it is available every day during the rafting season, which is generally from July to October, depending on water levels, tour normally starts at 9.30
- Professional guides
- Rafting and paddle gear
- Wetsuit (you’re welcome to bring your own if you have one)
- Arrive at King River for safety briefing and gather equipment.
- Head out to the top of the river for rafting.
- Wicked Lunch (Vegetarian friendly but you must let us know upon booking)
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Maximum weight: 120 kg
- Adults to accompany children under the age of: 16 years
- Must be able to swim 50 meters
- You must have your own transport to get to the site. We do not do pick ups.
WHAT TO BRING
An email will be sent to you upon booking for details on what to bring on your white water rafting tour. We recommend you wear bathers underneath your wetsuit, thermals, woollen jumper and old runners to wear on the river. You will get absolutely wet so please bring a change of clothes and a towel. Don’t bring anything you don’t want to get wet or lose. If you would like to take photos please bring a waterproof camera as there is ample opportunity to take some awesome shots while on the river’s quieter spots.